This Snowman Face Baby Rattle is cheerful as can be and festive for winter days. It is filled with batting, super soft and has just the right size handle for infants and babies. With just one hooping, it is fast and easy to stitch!
- This mostly In the Hoop Rattle Project combines satin, running and fill stitches to complete the snowman’s delightful face on the front, and plain back with a small hand sewn whip stitch to finish the stitching process!.
- 1 design size to stitch: 1 design in 5×7 hoop and 3 designs to stitch in a 8×12 hoop.
- This rattle is intended for use with soft, preferably stretchy fabric and is filled with batting and optional baby approved rattle.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX.
- Stitch-map, JPEG of the stitched design and a PDF with picture instructions is included.
- Finished Size: 3.5 inches X 7 inches tall.
- Stitch Count: 3427