My First Christmas design embodies this significant “baby first” celebration.
- Beautiful satin stitches, middle can be personalized with your own fonts.
- This decorative embroidery design is made for the 4×4, 5×7 and 6×10 hoop sizes.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Stitch-map and JPEG of stitched design included.
- TIP: For a quality stitched design, I recommend using proper stabilizer and needle size for the project fabric along with a quality thread. In particular, with fine gauge and knit fabric, such as T-shirts and baby onesies, I find it best to use a sticky back stabilizer on the fabric with a stitch and tear stabilizer on top of it inside the fabric AND a wash away stabilizer on the outside of the fabric, especially when stitching fonts or thin lines. A thinner gauge knit needle can prevent needle holes as well.