Create and personalize a Flashing Square Shape Key Fob using this design blank and your own low density fonts and/or designs. It is easy and fun, even for beginners!
- This design is a BLANKS ONLY on which you can personalize, monogram or bling up! No decorative stitching is included with this design and the pictures are for illustrative purposes to show what you can do with them using low density fonts and designs.
- Made in 1 hooping, you create a decorative front using your own low density fonts or designs, and they have a plain back with a flasher insertion opening and snap set placement.
- 1 size design includes 2 files to stitch: 1 design in a 4×4 hooping AND 3 designs per hooping in a 5×7 hoop.
- This design is intended for use with flasher glitter vinyl or other thin no backing type vinyl to create flashing a key fob.
- For personalizing, use LOW DENSITY fonts and designs, i.e. JJ’s Primer Print flasher vinyl friendly fonts.
- Requires a standard key ring and snap set maker.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Stitch-map, JPEG of the stitched design and a PDF with instructions is included.
- Finished Size: 2 inch.