This listing is both the Emily Witch AND Emily Liberty UnPaper Doll 7-Piece Sets. These 2 Doll Sets will keep hands busy dressing and posing these cute dolls while minds tell playful stories of ghools and gobblins and USA freedom and liberty!
- The 7-piece Emily Halloween Doll Set includes: Emily, dress, stockings/boots, hat, pumpkin and broomstick.
- The 7-piece Emily 4th of July Doll Set includes: Emily, dress, boots, crown, flag and torch.
- The dolls have velcro on them so clothes stay on during play. Emily Witch has elastic stitched on the back of her hat to hold it onto her head, and the pumpkin treat bag slides onto her arm nicely; her broomstick is made for riding! Emily Liberty has elastic stitched into her Liberty Crown so she can wear it, as well as stitched into the flag and torch so she can carry them.
- These doll set designs are made for 4×4, 5×7, and 6×10 hoop sizes.
- For use with felt and/or vinyl.
- Machine formats include: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Stitchmap, JPGE of complete set of stitched designs and a PDF with complete easy to follow instructions included for each piece in sets…beginners can make them!!